Modesto is a city located in California. This city is a must visit place for nature lovers because it is surrounded by natural beauty. This city offers a range of parks and waterways. Along with natural beauty, Modesto is also famous for its arts scene, museums, galleries, theaters, and concert venues.
Places to visit
- Modesto Certified Farmer’s Market- Here you can find fruits, vegetables, cheeses and homemade goods like jam and jelly.
- Gallo Center for the Arts- It is a must visit place for art lovers.
- McHenry Mansion
- Graffiti Summer- It offers street fairs, parades of classic cars and open air concerts.
- John Thurman Field- If you want to watch a game of baseball in Modesto, then you should visit this place.
- Virginia Corridor Trailway
- Modesto Arch- It is an iconic landmark which is famous for its architecture.
- Yosemite National Park- It is known as one of the most famous of all the national parks not only in America but in the world.
- Dry Creek Regional Park- Park contains a museum which is devoted to showcasing the history of agriculture in the Modesto.
- McHenry Museum- Its collection contains pictures, photographs, and period memorabilia.
- Graceada Park- It offers basketball courts, soccer fields, and volleyball courts.
Where to stay
- Best Western Palm Court Inn-This smoke-free hotel provides a outdoor pool, a fitness center, spa tub, and free self parking.
- Motel 6 Modesto- All 100 rooms of this hotel offers free Wi-Fi, TVs with cable channels, free local calls, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Best Western Town House Lodge- All 55 rooms of this hotel provide free Wi-Fi ,free wired Internet, TVs with cable channels, refrigerators ,microwaves, Premium bedding, coffee makers, and free local calls.